LOOKING FOR AN OVERTIME ATTORNEY?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
OILFIELD WORKERS: WE REPRESENT YOU!
- Do you work 40+ hours/week without receiving overtime pay?
- Are you paid a day rate?
- Are you classified as an independent contractor and denied OT pay?
- Are you paid the same hourly rate even for hours worked over 40/week?
- Are you denied pay for meetings, training or travel between job sites?
- Are you paid for fewer hours than you actually work?
- Are you a short-haul driver paid per load, regardless of the # of hours worked?
If you answered yes to any of these questions regarding a current or past employer within the past 3 years, you may have a claim for unpaid overtime and could be entitled to lost wages, plus additional damages.
I am an overtime pay attorney – I handle overtime cases in and around Midland-Odessa and across Texas. As a wage and hour attorney, I handle overtime claims on a contingency basis, meaning you pay nothing unless and until there is a recovery in your case.